





Yesterday Ducky got here just as Simon and I were coming home from dropping off Eli at Becky's. Ducky took Simon to ride his bike while I went with Shmuel to the electric company to put the electricity bill in our name. When I got back, we went to Kerameka, which is a paint your own pottery place in the neighborhood. Simon and Ducky made a race car and I made a mug. It was a fun activity for Simon, although after 20 minutes he said he was done. We made a pit stop at the toy store since Simon had some money from Mama to spend on a few things. Then we went home and played and then picked up Eli and had lunch. Then we went to the mall and Simon played in the castle for a little bit with Ducky while Eli and I went to pick up a few things from the pharmacy. We spent the rest of the afternoon playing at home. Papu showed up eventually and then after David came home, Marcia came to babysit and we all went out for dinner. We went to a little dairy French restaurant a few blocks from our apartment.
This morning after dropping off Eli, Simon and I went to Tel Aviv to go swimming at the hotel. The water was FREEZING but Simon was brave and went in. Luckily he likes his water wings so I didn't have to actually go all the way in with him. We also went to the baby pool which was warmer and he swam there for a little bit too.
We left around 12:30 to come home and get Eli. I gave the kids lunch and they both seemed so tired, so I put them to bed well over an hour ago. They are still talking to each other and I keep hearing Simon say "Eli, LIE DOWN." Oh..now he is calling me and telling me that Eli isn't lying down. I guess I need to go intervene.
No comments:
Post a Comment