
Simon woke up at 3am because of his "nose broken" again. If you'll recall from an earlier post, that means that his nose was stuffed and/or was running and he couldn't sleep. David took care of him and he went back to sleep. He woke up again at 6:20 and David brought him into our bed. He was being really cute and cuddly and wasn't particularly interested in going back to sleep, which meant we were ready on time for the first time in months. I left before David and Simon because I was going to a training session today. I kissed Simon goodbye and told him that I was going to a training. He started to cry and said "I going too choo-choo" because he thought I meant I was going on a train and he was sad because he didn't get to go on one!
When I picked him up from Yaya's, Pam was talking to him about his birthday cake that he will have on Thursday. She asked him what color cake he wanted and he said "boo-loo." That is how he says "blue." I hope they can find blue frosting somewhere!
While I was getting Simon into his pj's, David brought him a cup of milk and put it on his dresser. I picked it up for him to give it to him and he got really mad and said "no, Simon do it" took the cup out of my hand, put it back on the dresser, and then picked it up himself while saying "I goll it." (that's how he says "I got it.")
We read 2 books and then he went to sleep. He took his little tiny cubs pillow to bed with him and was trying to figure out how to fit his head on it when I left his room. I guess he figured it out because he has been quiet ever since!
No comments:
Post a Comment