

Tonight David left for Vail (Simon and I are going on Friday). His suitcase was in the den and there was another little bag next to it. I told Simon to get in and he looked at me like I was completely out of my mind. He did eventually agree to get in for the photo op, but he was clearly just humoring me.
He also humors me when I want him to give me a kiss and he doesn't want to so I pout and pretend to cry. He pouts too and then laughs and gives me a kiss. I love it!
When I was putting him to bed, I got bored of the usual songs so I was trying to think of different ones to sing. I remembered David mentioning that he sang him Hatikvah the other day, so I tried that. I sang about 2 lines and Simon sighed happily and said "like it song." I finished singing it and he said "again dat one please." Three times I sang it--he is such a good little Zionist!
No comments:
Post a Comment