
This morning Simon found an empty bottle of vitamin water in the car and insisted on taking it into Yaya's house with him. He was hugging it very tightly and wouldn't let it go.
I was surprised to see that he didn't have it anymore when I picked him up! Before we left, I was sitting on the floor with him and baby Leander was sitting next to us. Leander tipped over and started to cry--Simon jumped up and tried to pick him up saying "it's ok Lander, it's ok." He was being very nice until I picked up Leander and put him on my lap. Then Simon pushed him away and said "no MY mommy!"
Pam told me that Simon and Silvia crashed into each other earlier in the day. Simon didn't seem fazed, but Silvia was crying. Pam told Simon he should say sorry to Silvia. Simon did, but before he did, he put both hands on Pam's face and squished her cheeks and said "you cute!"
We went from Yaya's to the Butcherie. I told Simon we were going to the butcherie and he said "going Butcherie house?" I explained that Butcherie is not actually a person. We passed by the gas station that we often stop at and as we drove by, Simon said "oh, stopping gas?" I was impressed that he remembered.
He was very cute at the Butcherie. He carried the shopping list for me and also held on to a package of cheese. When it was time to check out, I told him to give the cashier the cheese. He did and then really wanted him to ring up the list as well!
We picked up David at the T and then made eggs for dinner. Simon ate all of his eggs, a few pieces of cucumber dipped in russian dressing, some beets, a cracker and a cookie. A good dinner overall.
Then he had a bath and went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment