
Simon woke up in the middle of the night crying very hard and saying "I can't find BrrrBrrr. I NEEEEED BrrrBrrrr." It was very sad. It took David a long time to find BrrrBrrr and when he came back to bed he said we should remember for next time to look under Simon's pillow first. This morning, he slept until almost 8 and then had a huge fit because we were rushing him to get dressed since we were running so late. He really doesn't like to be rushed in the morning.
We didn't get home from Yaya's house until after 6 because Simon and Silvia were very busy chasing ants with big sticks and neither of them would leave. The fun ended when Silvia pooped in her pants though.
We got home and Simon sat at the table and had some apple juice while I heated up some dinner. I offered him some tomato-beet soup that I had made while everything else was heating up. He said no, so I made myself a bowl and he said "let me taste it." I gave him a spoonful and he looked apprehensive (it is very bright pink and does look a little bit scary) but then gave me a big smile and said "I like it!" He scarfed down the whole bowl and then said "more please." He was covered in pink from head to toe.
After dinner and a bath, Simon was sitting on the couch with me and he saw the container of peanuts that was next to me. He asked for one so I gave him one and told him he had to chew it very carefully. He said "I not chew like a cow." I asked him how a cow chews and he demonstrated chewing with his mouth wide open and then he said "we don't chew like a cow." I asked him who taught him that and he said "Yaya and Pam and Yaya (yes, he said Yaya twice) said don't chew like a cow."
No comments:
Post a Comment