Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Movies and Some Other Pictures







Today we took Simon to see the movie Cars. He was very excited to go and see his friends McQueen and Chick Hicks and King. He brought his little McQueen with him. He was very good and watched the movie very quietly. I think he was a little bit overwhelmed by how big and loud everything was. It is a very long movie, though, and he did eventually get bored and asked to leave. So we left--I think it was somewhere near the end, but David and I are really wondering what happens at the end of the movie! We went to get pizza for lunch and then came home and Simon is napping now and then we are going to a barbecue at the Krams'.
Yesterday, Simon had a playdate with Sophia--they are now fully obsessed with each other. Simon threw a HUGE fit when it was time to leave and ended up going back upstairs and having dinner with his new girlfriend. This morning, Sophia came over here for a little while before they left for the Cape. Simon and I went outside to blow bubbles after she left. Simon's table was on the porch as were 2 of Sophia's chairs. Simon put both chairs at the table and said "'dis one for Simon, 'dis one for Sophia." Then he went to the door and said "I go get Sophia." I reminded him that she wasn't home, so he decided to get a popsicle instead. I guess she is easily replaced.
Enjoy the pictures from the movie theater and some other random ones from the past week of Simon listening to my i-pod (which he calls "pink phone").

No comments: