This is not a story about Simon, but it is so funny that I have to share it. Pam told me that at daycare the other day, 2 of the kids were being very cranky and were crying at everything. Finally, Francesca got so fed up she just put her hands on her hips and yelled "JESUS CHRIST STOP CRYING!"
I was telling David this story over dinner and couldn't stop laughing so then Simon started saying "Jesus Christ...Jesus Christ" in a sing-songy way. Better than saying the F-word, I suppose!
After Simon's bath, he was sitting on the couch naked refusing to put on a diaper and pjs. And then Jessica came to pick me up to go out and Simon had a fit--he attached himself to me and insisted that he wanted to come with me. I said he can't come with me so he said "I go on porch and just wait for you." David brought him outside to say hi to Jess and wave bye to me. This morning, when he woke up I heard him ask David where I was. David brought him upstairs and Simon got into bed with me and said "Hi Mommy, you came back!" as if he was surprised. Then he looked around and said kind of confused "but where is Jessica?"
Brace Face
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment