Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dada is in charge!


I don't have much to write tonight since I didn't actually spend much time with Simon today. We hung out a little bit in the morning, but he was very busy watching sesame street and enjoying his baba which he tricked David into giving him (he's supposed to be transitioning away from the bottles and should only be having one before he goes to bed at night, but David is a big softie). He was very happy to get to daycare and see his friends and he barely noticed that I left--this is a good thing because for a few weeks he had been crying when I left, which was very sad. I had a late meeting at work, so David picked him up and gave him dinner and then they went to pick up Grandy at the airport. Apparently Simon was very unhappy when they dropped Grandy off at her house. He's going to have to have another sleepover there soon! He got to stay up late so that I could at least see him for a few minutes when I got home. He was really tired and didn't really do anything funny to report, so hopefully tomorrow I will have something more interesting to post!

No comments: