Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"Gonk-Gonk" Said the Little Mr. Froggy...


When I posted yesterday, I forgot to give credit where credit was due and point out the name change of Simon's blog to "Simon Says!" Thanks for the great suggestion, Mordechai:) This morning we tried something new and David dropped Simon off at daycare to see if maybe Simon would cry less. Of course he didn't cry at all and went happily to play. David also picked him up and they were all playing outside. Simon saw David's car pull up and he started climbing the fence he was so excited to see Dada! When he got home, he immediately went to the fridge and said "OJ" and then "cheese" and when I opened the fridge door, he opened the cheese drawer and took out what he wanted. I guess we don't have to make him dinner anymore since he can pretty much fend for himself. He also ate some turkey and some blueberries and some broccoli. We played in the den for a while before his bath and we looked at all of his little tiny books about cars and trucks (thanks, Robozes....he LOVES those books!). He had a nice bath and then put on his football pajamas that he was very excited about. He had some of his baba while watching Barney as a special treat and then he went to bed. Good night!

No comments: