
David was definitely Simon's favorite person today. First, he started to throw a total fit when David left him to go take a shower. David came back to give him a hug and Simon made him lie down in bed so that he could pretty much just use him as a pillow while he drank his OJ and watched Sesame Street. When we got to daycare I made the mistake of trying to take off his shoes, which immediately made him cry and very sadly say "shoes...shoes." I gave him back the one shoe that I had taken off and he pushed me away and went to Yaya and said "up." Once he was safely with her, he looked at me and smiled, blew me a kiss and said "bye." When I went to pick him up, he was just finishing his snack and he greeted me with a very enthusiastic "MOMMEEEEEE!!" That was nothing compared to the greeting he gave to the car--I had David's car so he thought David was in it and he was very excited. He didn't seem to care that much when we got in the car and David wasn't in it though. We were waiting outside when David got home and he almost ran right off the porch with glee when he saw him pull up. Of course once David was home, if he was out of Simon's sight Simon got very upset. Sometimes it's hard to be Simon's favorite person. Oh, I almost forgot to mention--Simon now thinks it's so funny to feed me dinner. He puts a piece of food on a spoon and holds it up to my mouth and says "mmmm" and then he smiles and looks very proud of me when I eat it. If I won't eat it, then he will eat it and say "mmmm" so that I know what I am missing!
No comments:
Post a Comment