

When I went to pick up Simon at daycare today, he ran over and gave me a hug and kiss and then quickly went back to playing as if to say that he is very busy and not ready to go home. I hung out for a while and then Francesca came over to me and said "up." I picked her up and she looked at all my jewelry and talked about my necklace and earrings, which I guess she liked. She wanted to come home with me and I almost took her since Simon really wanted to stay! She was holding my hand and we walked over to Simon so that she could say goodbye to him. He immediately took her other hand and she started very quietly singing ring around the rosy. I didn't realize what she was doing, but Simon obviously did because all of a sudden they both dropped to the ground and burst out laughing. They jumped up and said "more!" So we all did ring around the rosy a few times--Simon falls down a little too early, but he loves it! When we got home, we sat on the front porch and ate a fruit cup while waiting for David to get home. Simon wanted to walk a little, so we walked down the block saying hi to all of the people walking by. When we turned around and started walking home, I asked Simon if he knew which was his house. We passed 2 houses and I asked if they were our house and he didn't answer. Then he saw our house and he pointed at it and said "house!" So I guess he knows where he lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment