Friday, September 23, 2005

Oops, No Picture Today!

I forgot to take a picture today, so thought I'd post this cute one from Mama's 90th birthday party in July of Simon with me, Auntie Ra (Sorry, Sarah, but I think that's what he calls you) and cousins Gail and Joanne (who he'd love to see more often!) That was a fun party. Simon had a good day at daycare today--no time outs because he didn't try to bite anyone--yay! He did get a boo-boo and he had a little tiny bandaid on his knee that he was very proud of and it had Elmo on it. He is really into Elmo and LOVES to sing along with him. Every day, Elmo thinks about something different and then learns as much as he can about it and also sings a song about it. For example, this morning Elmo was thinking about....ya ta ta da....mail! So he sang the mail song, which goes like this "Mail mail mail...mail mail mail...mail mail mail mail mail..." Simon was totally singing with him--slightly off-key (I take full credit for that), but clearly singing along and loving it. The other highlight of the day was when Simon peed in the bath and said "pee." I was going to put him to bed, but David was holding him and I asked him if he wanted Mommy or Dada to put him to bed and he very nicely put his hand on my face and then shoved me out of the way and snuggled up to David. All without ever taking his bottle out of his mouth!

No comments: