Friday, September 02, 2005

It's bathy bathy time...



Today Simon bit Josh again at daycare and had another big time out. When I asked him if got in trouble today, he got a very serious look on his face and then said "no." So not only does he bite, he also lies. Oy. We ate dinner outside tonight--Simon had cake to start and then a little bit of chicken and some vegetables. He practiced making all of the animal sounds that he knows during dinner. He knows dog (pffffff pfffff), cat (muh-now), monkey (ooh ooh ahh ahh), bird (tweeeeet), cow (MOOOO--he always yells that one), and snake (hsssss-he just learned that one). I also tested his knowledge of his body parts. He knows mouth, eyes, ears, nose, tongue, teeth, chin, hair, wuga wugas (that's the flabby underarm part), hands, head, shoulders, knees and toes. He also knows boca (mouth) and manos (hands) in Spanish--he might know others in Spanish too, but those are the only ones that I know so they are the only ones I can ask him! After dinner, Simon had a very fun bath. He loves splashing and being squirted in the face with water and playing with his bath toys. We read a few books and he went to bed.