
It's late and I'm exhausted but really don't want to break the habit of posting! So here's the day in a nutshell--Simon went to daycare with minimal crying, Grandy picked him up which probably made him very happy. David was giving him dinner when I got home and he was watching that weird crocodile guy on Animal Planet. To me it didn't look like he actually ate any dinner because his entire lap was full of hot dog, blueberries, rice and broccoli. We gave him a bath and then I put him to bed, but first he played with Elmo and Spongebob who he calls Bobby. He was very tired and went quite willingly. He did start to whimper a little when I was on my way out the door and he said "Mama" which he hasn't called me in a very long time (since he's so grown up and calls me "Mommy" now) so of course I went back to him for one more kiss. Turned out I had forgotten to give Brrrrrrrup Brrrrrrrup (that's his bear if you'll recall from a previous post) a kiss goodnight--he held the bear up for me to kiss and then we said "N'night" and he went right to sleep. I'm about to do the same finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment