

Hopefully I'm not jinxing it right now, but today was the 3rd day in a row that Simon didn't bite anyone at daycare! He did point to a big blue hippo in a book and said "Yaya!" She said she was about to be insulted, but then she asked him if that really looks like Yaya and he said no in a really cute singsongy voice. He was also very excited because Maria came to visit today. While he was having a bath, David wanted him to move, so he grabbed him by the hand, the way one would shake hands, and Simon looked at him and said "meet you!" David's response was "nice to meet you too." We don't know where he learned that, but he is very polite. Before he went to bed, I was telling him about all of the people that we are going to see over Thanksgiving and he was repeating their names after me. I can't even begin to describe how funny it was to watch him try to say "Antoinette." He really wanted to say it and just couldn't get it to come out right. He seemed happy when I said he was going to see Joshua, but there is a Josh and a Joshua at daycare, so he might have thought I was talking about them. Hopefully the no biting trend will at least last through this weekend because something tells me that Joshua will not take well to being bitten given that he STILL talks about how Simon hit him with a guitar last year!!
1 comment:
Okay, Simon. You have some learning to do. Do you think you hold the mouse up to your ear to make it move? What, you can wiggle your ears?? Love, Naava
Post a Comment