


This morning, Simon did not want to go to Yaya's house, evidenced by the huge fit that he threw when I tried to put on his socks and shoes. He kicked and he screamed and he tried to tell me that his brand new socks were too tight. He was ok once we put on his coat because he loves to wear his hood. And then he was very happy to get to Yaya's house. Silvia was crying when her mom left and Simon went over to her and brought her a Barney guitar to play with. It was very sweet. He's not always so sweet there...Pam told me she has started calling him Hannibal since he bites so much. When I picked him up today, as soon as he saw me he pointed to his head and said "Boom...boo-boo." He had fallen down outside earlier and has a bruise on his forehead and he wanted to make sure I knew about it right away! We got home and of course he instantly wanted to watch the choo-choos and then the monkeys. He got really annoyed with me for sitting in "his" chair even though he was perfectly happy sitting on Grandy's lap on the floor. After a great dinner of salmon, mashed potatoes, avacado and grapes and a nice bath, Simon played downstairs some more--he was wearing David's watch, so the whole time he was playing he had to keep one hand up in the air to hold the watch on! When I put him to bed, I whispered "I love you boo boo" and he whispered back "love me boo boo." He also told me to "shhh" when I tried singing to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment