Thursday, November 10, 2005

S-I-M-O-N Spells Simon!


Today when I dropped Simon off at daycare, he saw Josh's shoes in the hallway and said "Josh shoes." I was telling Josh's mom that he said that and Pam said that all of the kids recognize their own and each other's shoes and they also recognize each of their own cups (they all look the same, but each has their own name on it) and they will refuse to drink from someone elses. Pam told me that recently they re-wrote Simon's name on his cup because it was faded and now everytime they give it to him he has a fit because he thinks it isn't his and they have to show him S-I-M-O-N spells Simon and then he'll drink from it! When we got home, he wanted to watch the choo-choos and then Caillou and then the choo-choos and then Caillou, etc. Then he played with Grandy for a while and then had a bath and went to bed. While I was getting him ready for bed, he suddenly looked me straight in the eye and said "Dada not nice." I'm not sure why he said that--I guess David must have told him that something he was doing wasn't nice. We only read 2 stories and then he got off of my lap and walked over to the crib, so I asked him if wanted to go in and he pointed to it. I put him in and he lay down with BrrrpBrrrp on top of him and pulled the covers over both of them with his arms folded on top of the covers on top of BrrrpBrrrrp--so cute!

No comments: