
Today Simon learned the word "tight." He has a pair of pants that have an adjustable waist and I tightened them before I put them on him because I thought they'd be too big. I put them on and it was hard to button them, so I said "these are too tight" and then I loosened them a little bit. As soon as I buttoned them, he started pulling at them and crying and saying "tight...tight." He'd never said that word before ever. Then tonight, after I put on his diaper after his bath, he pulled at the tabs and said "tight...tight." He finally started to eat dinner again--he had an avacado and a lot of tomatoes and a banana (he calls it a manana) and he probably would have had chicken, but I put in some laundry just as the chicken was ready and he insisted on getting out of his high chair and going to look at the laundry. I tried to get him to eat the chicken in the living room, but he fed it piece by piece to Charles instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment