Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Still Jet-Lagged...


Last night I fell asleep before I could even post anything here! We started off the day yesterday bright and early. When I heard Simon wake up, I looked at the clock and was excited to see that it was already 5:45...and then I remembered that we changed the clocks and it was really only 4:45! David was nice enough to get up with him then and I slept a little bit longer. I took Simon to music class, where he immediately befriended Colleen's (she's the teacher) fiance who was visiting. He also didn't pay attention for most of the class because he was busy chasing a little girl named Grace. I was ready to pounce in case of any biting, but he didn't even try. He was exhasuted after class, so we went home and ate veggie burgers and canned asparagus for lunch and then he took a nice long nap and woke up on the wrong side of the crib and was cranky until he went to bed for the night. This morning, he woke up at 5 and we had a very nice time eating breakfast and watching ESPN. Yes, my son (or should I say David's son?) is completely obsessed with football. He likes to sit in his highchair with a beer (ok, fine, with orange juice) and pretzels and watch football--when the players are running down the field, he yells "go, go, go!" He had a good day at daycare including another long nap and even some time to play outside since it was so nice out. David got Simon some new trains today and he was playing with one of them that had a number one on it--he pointed to the number and very proudly said "ONE!"

No comments: