

So I leave Simon alone with David and ask David to make sure he takes some pictures for the blog. I get home and look at the pictures and you see what I find...apparently they played dress-up! David said Simon went into the closet and found some hats and tried them all on and then decided he wanted to only wear this straw one and he made David put on all of the super-feminine ones that he found. I think they should go back to watching football! When I picked Simon up at daycare, first he showed me the paper turkey that he made and was very proud of and then when he put on his jacket sort of by himself and sort of with Pam's help, he then very proudly said "I deeed it!" in his spanish accent. Then, as we were driving up to the house, he got very excited and kept saying something that sounded like "doggy, doggy, doggy." I couldn't figure out what he was talking about because there was no dog in sight and he usually says doggy much more clearly, but I think he was actually trying to say Grandy and that's just how he pronounces it!
No comments:
Post a Comment