

Ok, I have no more excuses for not keeping up with the blog. I am sitting on my bed using our brand new laptop with the wireless connection that I set up all by myself (David if you are reading this from Florida, you should be very proud of me and I only had to call Charles for help once and it was before I even started!)
Anyway, this morning I was carrying Simon downstairs and I accidentally bumped his head against the wall. I felt SO badly. He looked at me kind of surprised and looked like he was about to cry. I said "I'm so sorry, are you ok?" And he got a very brave look on his face and he said "yup." I gave him a kiss and he rubbed his head a few times and then seemed to be ok, but I still feel badly about it.
When I picked him up from Yaya's house, he and Francesca were playing near the pack n' play in the hallway with Francesca's dad. I went to say hi to Yaya and Pam and then when I came back into the hallway, Simon and Cesca were both in the pack n' play under the covers with their eyes closed pretending to be sleeping. Then Simon stood up because he wanted to get out and she yelled at him, "lie down Simon!" similar to how he yells at BrrrBrrr. She's a little bit bossy. Apprarently she isn't even his girlfriend because Yaya told me that when they turn on music so the kids can dance, Cesca always dances with Hiroki and Simon always dances with Silvia. Josh and Felix don't like to dance. When we were walking to the car, Francesca was already in her car and she was waving out the window to Simon. Her dad rolled down the window and she yelled "bye, Simon. Love you!" He yelled back "bye Cesca" over and over again until he couldn't see her car anymore.
When we got home and I put down my purse, Simon immediately spotted the Percy train that David had bought for him and gave me to give to him since he went to Florida tonight. He was very excited and we called David right away to thank him (or to tell him "you're welcome" since that is what Simon says instead of thank you). He played very nicely with his trains while I made dinner. We had our typical dinner that we always have when David isn't home of noodles with butter and sauce. We added some cottage cheese to be healthy and Simon ate 3 big bowls full. Then he took a bath and went to bed after reading the Little Red Caboose and a couple of other books.
No comments:
Post a Comment