

Yesterday I was so impressed that Simon knew the letter "H." Today I was somewhat less impressed to discover that he thinks every letter is "H." Oh well, so maybe he won't be going to Harvard!
Simon was very pleased to discover when he got home from daycare that Grandy (aka Ducky) was back from Florida. He asked for her on the way home everyday and today when he said "Ducky home?" I could finally say yes and he was very happy. He ate a yummy dinner of salmon and corn on the cob, followed by a cookie. Third time was a charm because he asked for a cookie so I gave him one which he examined closely, licked and then announced "no cookie" and gave it to me. As soon as I took it he immediately demanded "cookie" so I tried another one. The second one he didn't even lick, he just gave it right back to me. The third one was deemed acceptable by him.
He had a very fun bath. He had a bus and a car in the bath with him and he put them both behind his back so I started to sing "where is bus..where is bus...here I am...here I am" he did all the hand motions using the bus and the car when ever I said either of those words. He especially liked the "run away" part and he would quickly put them back behind his back.
After the bath, we played downstairs for a few minutes and he tried to pack himself up in a box. He'd better be careful or Grandy and Papu will put him in storage with all of their other stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment