
Yesterday morning, the first thing Simon said to me when I walked into his room was "Thomas?" I asked him where the train was and he pointed towards the hallway and said "room." We went into the den and Thomas was on the floor. Simon said "oooh, found it!"
He had a slightly better day at Yaya's, but he still tried biting lots of people. Yaya thinks we should try putting him to bed earlier, that when he is tired he bites more. We will try, but it's hard to have him in bed by 7 when we don't actually get home until almost 6 and then we still have to make dinner and eat dinner.
Last night, we all ate dinner together at our new kitchen table. Simon is such a big boy, he now sits in a booster seat at the table rather than in his high chair. He fed himself almost an entire bowl of soup, only spilling a little bit of it. He ate most of it with a spoon and then drank some of it from the bowl too!
He had a fun bath and then I read him some stories before he went to bed. He has a book called "Tumble Bumble" and I asked him what book he wanted and he pointed to that book and said "mumble tumble." Then we read the dinosaur book and at the part where it says that the dinosaur gives a big kiss, I stopped right before the word kiss and Simon yelled "MWAH" and gave me a huge kiss!
No comments:
Post a Comment