Friday, December 23, 2005

Shabbat Shalom!


Shabbos starts in about 10 minutes, so I'm in a big rush. Simon had a fun day today. He played with Grandy in the morning and also helped Wanda clean. Then we ran some errands together--he got a cookie from the bakery and got to ride in car-grocery cart at Shaw's. He almost threw a big fit when it was time to get out of the car, but I bribed him with the mere mention of noodles for lunch when we got home. He ate 2 bowls of noodles and a bowl of chex mix. He also found the 2 trains David bought him for Chanukah and demanded that I "open...attach" meaning take them out of the package so that he could attach them to his other trains. I figured there was no point in explaining to him about Chanukah and getting presents for 8 nights, so I just let him have the trains now. It's not like he's not going to get anything else for Chanukah!!

No comments: