

This morning, Simon saw David about to put on his gloves and he said "oooh, nice!" David let him put them on and he sat in the car the whole way to Yaya's house with his hands up in the air so the gloves wouldn't fall off. He almost took them with him to Yaya's, but at the last minute he agreed to leave them in the car. He also wouldn't let me put his jacket on him because now that he can do it himself (sort of) he likes to be independent. At daycare, when anyone puts his/her jacket on him/herself, everyone stops what they are doing and claps and says "yay." I wish people would do that for me when I put on my jacket! I went to a meeting and David went to look for hardware for our kitchen cabinets (which are 75% installed and the rest will be installed tomorrow!!!!) so Grandy put Simon to bed and now I want to go wake him up since I feel like I haven't really seen him all week!
No comments:
Post a Comment