



All Simon has wanted to do since we got to Florida is go swimming, which he calls "weeeeming." It is finally warm enough to go and luckily the pool at the hotel is heated. Simon and Joshua had fun splashing and playing in the water. Simon was very excited to see Joshua this morning. We went to bed last night having 2 big hotel rooms to ourselves and then woke up to some fun company who arrived at 6am after being delayed for hours because of a suspicious object on their plane. Simon and Joshua started playing together immediately and have been getting along tremendously. They have played with trains, jumped on all of the beds, climbed in all of the suitcases, run up and down the hallway a million times and almost took an elevator ride all by themselves. We went out and had pizza for lunch and the boys got spiderman popsicles for dessert--I think Simon's face is now permanently dyed red and blue.
Last night, Simon was SO exhausted because he had a busy morning playing with Ezra and Alli and then I wanted him to nap before we came up to Boca. He played in his crib for 2 hours and never actually slept. I was watching him on the video monitor and at one point he stood up with his face very close to the camera and said "MOMMY" and then he moved the camera so I couldn't see him anymore. Despite his tiredness, he behaved very well all through dinner at Granny and Grandpa's and then we finally got back to the hotel and he was watching tv in my bed with BrrrBrrr lying on his head until about 9:30 when I asked him if he wanted to go to sleep. He pointed to the crib and said "in." I put him in and then told him that I was going to go into the other room and he whispered "ok, b'bye!"
No comments:
Post a Comment