Friday, May 05, 2006

Phew, Grandy is Back!



Simon RAN to the door when Grandy got here yesterday morning. He was so relieved to see that he wasn't going to have to spend another boring day with me. They had a lot of fun and spent most of the day outside since it was so nice out. They went to the park and then also played in the backyard and front yard here. Here is a video of Simon driving his cars on the "bumpy road":

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing


When David and I got home, David and Simon barbecued some peppers to go with the chicken that I was making for dinner. Then David and Simon played with tennis balls in the backyard for a long time until it was time to come in and eat dinner. Simon tried to eat his chicken with the big bbq tongs, but it proved too difficult for him.
Today, I am working from home again, but hopefully will also be able to take Simon outside to do something fun. He is going to be so happy to get back to Yaya's house on Monday.

No comments: